Taronté E. Venable, DC, DACNB
NASM CES & PES
Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist
Corrective Exercise & Performance Enhancement Specialist
An ardent practitioner of holistic treatment, Board Certified Chiropractic Neurologist Taronté Venable believes that treating neuromusculoskeletal ailments requires a comprehensive understanding of the root causes of a patient’s condition. He is professionally motivated by this approach to care and thus proved to be a harmonious fit for Liberty Wellness & Chiro.
In addition to his qualifications in chiropractic, Dr. Venable began honing his passion during his undergraduate studies at Quinnipiac University. After obtaining a B.S. in Health Sciences with minors in Biology and Psychology, he developed an interest in holistic health and wellness while working in physical therapy environments (in- and out-patient facilities) for several years prior to attending National University of Health Sciences for his doctorate degree in chiropractic. Since bringing his talent to New York, Dr. Venable has established a sterling reputation in the surrounding medical community for his expertise in treating patients with spinal, extremity and neurological conditions.
In practice, Dr. Venable combines his knowledge and experience of how to appropriately incorporate functional neurology as well as utilizing diversified adjusting techniques, functional movement patterns, flexion distraction, corrective/performance exercise with an assortment of tools such as resistance bands, kettlebells, tool-assisted soft tissue, manual soft tissue, pin and stretch techniques, myofascial release, nerve flossing, performance taping, PIR, ultrasound, electric stimulus and Class IV warm laser techniques.
- Prague School, 2016-Present, Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization Practitioner
- Carrick Institute, 2014-2017, Diplomat of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board
- National University of Health Sciences, 2012-2015, Doctorate of Chiropractic
- NASM Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist, 2015-Present
- NASM Certified Corrective Exercise Specialist, 2013-Present
- Quinnipiac University, 2005-2009, Bachelor’s of Health Sciences with Minors in Biology & Psychology