Dr. Jason Arora
Displaying a keen understanding of the role each patient plays in reducing and averting their pain, Dr. Jason Arora is an expert in coupling modern and optimal pain management regimens with individualized patient education. Fellowship trained, Dr. Arora specializes in Interventional Spine and Pain Management.
Dr. Arora’s fondness for education goes beyond his everyday practice, as he is an active teacher and member within the medical community. He is a professional member of the American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, North American Spine Society, American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians, Spine Interventional Society, American Pain Society and the American Osteopathic Association. He also teaches medical students through the medical Residency Education Program.
Dr. Arora began his medical journey to become a spine pain management doctor starting with his pre-med school at Penn State University. He then attended medical school at the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, his internship at Christ Hospital Intern in Jersey City, NJ and his fellowship for Interventional Spine and Pain Management at Champlain Spine and Pain Management.
- Champlain Spine and Pain Management, Plattsburg, NY, Interventional Pain Management Fellow
- Rusk Institute at New York University Medical Center, New York, NY, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Resident
- Christ Hospital, Jersey City, NJ, Medical Internship
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, Doctorate in Osteopathic Medicine
- The Pennsylvania State University; University Park, PA, Bachelor of Science in Pre-Medicine